For details of jobs and online applications for all our posts please visit our recruitment microsite. You will need to create your own user name and password the first time you log in. An application pack and form is available via this link, as we no longer accept stand-alone CV's or job applications sent in any other way.
Thank you for visiting our recruitment site.
The following academic posts are required for September 2013:
- Thank you for visiting our website.
- We are currently full-recruited for all academic position, but please do re-visit.
- Our recruitment site is updated each week.
We advertise in the TES publication and also online for any teaching positions that may be available.
(Please note that we have no GTP places for September 2013)
Support Staff & Administration Vacancies:
We also advertise in the local papers for most of our support positions including the Basingstoke Gazette and Farnham Herald group of papers.
- Food Service Assistants required - for January 2014. Temporary or permanent term-time positions availiable on the following shifts:-
- Monday to Friday 12:00pm to 7:30pm
- Monday to Friday tea shift from 5:45pm to 8:15pm
- Saturday morning shift 7:00am to 2:00pm
- Saturday afternoon shift 12 noon to 6:30pm
- Application deadline date: 3rd December 2013
- HR Assistant (Compliance) - Required for January 2014. This is a full-time 37.5 hours over 52 week per year. Due to increasing levels of regulatory compliance required by independent schools and colleges, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and pro-active individual to work closely with the HR Advisor to ensure the College's compliance and recruitment procedures are processed effectively and to join our busy administration team.
- Deadline for applications: Friday 6th December 2013
If you wish to apply for any of the above vacancies you will be able to access the application pack (including application form and job description) by clicking on the school recruitment site link. You will need to create your own user name and password the first time you log in. All completed application forms must be submitted via the recruitment microsite by re-logging in. Applicants will then receive an acknowledgement email within 24 – 48 hours. Our recruitment process is all electronic and we no longer send out application packs by post or accept paper applications.
Our recruitment site is updated weekly. Please visit our recruitment site again soon.
Lord Wandsworth College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to a CRB record check and references.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Lord Wandsworth College is a registered charitable trust since 1912 providing outstanding caring education for boys and girls. If you have any further enquiries please contact our Human Resources Department on 01256 860217 or email email@example.com.